Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; and that its publication has been approved by all co-authors. An author should obtain permission from the holder of the copyright if he may quote from other published works including tables, plates or other figures.
Authors are invited to submit full papers or abstracts in English, and non-English Words are prohibited in the papers. The organizing committee is not responsible for correcting errors in grammar or spelling.
1. Accepted full paper by ICSDWE2021 will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in Springer Conference Series Environmental Science and Engineering [ISSN: 1863-5520]. Full papers will be submited to EI/Compendex, Scopus, CPCI and the other major database.
2. Accepted abstract by ICSDWE2021 will be invited to give the oral/poster presentation at the conference, the abstract will only be published on Conference Program and Conference CD.
All papers should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles may be returned or rejected at the point of submission if the quality of presentation or the written quality of the English does not meet the required standard.
Templates (click to download)
1. Authors submit paper(s) to email email@example.com.
2. Papers will be roughly reviewed by editors in 1-2 days. The first review includes the language and areas. Papers in poor expression and unrelated area will be rejected. Papers in well expression and related area will be submitted to Experts Team for reviewing.
3. Papers will be reviewed by Experts Team in 1-2 weeks.
4. We will announce the reviewing results in first time. Authors will be asked to revise their manuscripts and resubmit.
5. The authors whose papers accepted pay the registration fee, sign Copyright Transfer Agreement and submit the final papers.
6. The Organizing Committee submits papers to Publisher for typeset.
7. Authors check, revise and send back the proofs received from the Journal officially.
8. Papers published online.
Conditions of Submission
Submission of an article is on the basis that the work is original and has not been published previously in the same or a similar form and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
All authors must be aware of, and have consented to, the submission. Due regard must be paid to ethical considerations and the submission must conform to the journal's policy on plagiarism and publication ethics.
Authors are required to warrant on submission that these requirements have been fulfilled and that the article contains no libelous or unlawful statements.
Plagiarism is the copying or use of other authors' work without proper acknowledgement or attribution. It is unethical and unacceptable in the context of scientific publication, infringes authors' moral rights and may also be illegal where copyright is infringed.
Authors must ensure that all prior work on which they draw is explicitly acknowledged and that the sources are included in the list of references. This requirement relates to the methods, results and conclusions on which the present work is built, and to the text of the articles in which it has been presented. If passages of text are copied word for word, the source must be given and the text must be placed within quotation marks. If the original text is paraphrased or reproduced with minor alterations, this must be made clear and the source given. It is unacceptable to reproduce extensive passages of text without permission from the author(s) and the copyright holder.
A related unacceptable practice is ‘redundant-publication’, the multiple publication or submission by an author of the same research or the reuse of substantial portions of articles without acknowledgement of prior publication. This includes publication of an article in different languages.
Redundant publication of the same material and plagiarism of others’ work without acknowledgement are serious ethical offences that may leave the author open to sanction. Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
It is the responsibility of senior authors and the institutions in which they work to ensure that articles appearing under their names conform to these guidelines. It is a condition of submission to the journal that all authors of any article found, following due process, to breach good practice accept responsibility for this breach, which will be subject to sanction at the Publisher's and Editors' absolute discretion. These sanctions may include, inter alia, the retraction of a published article; publication of a note of correction or apology; banning of future submissions by any author for a specified period; and/or notification of the Head of the authors' department or organization.
We recommend that all non-native English-speaking authors ask a native English speaker or professional language-editing service to review their manuscript before submission. This is not mandatory but will help ensure that journal editors and reviewers fully understand the academic content of the article.